Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Whoa! Holy updates!

Out of nowhere, I felt incredibly productive today. I had several quiet hours, so, I recorded most of the sXc EP today. At this point, there is only the amazing, bonus, non-spoken-and-instead-sung track and final vocal touches on "Shut up!", more on that in a moment, then to mix it, tag it, and do an album cover. I'll probably end up releasing it before I get the album cover done, though. Also, I'm thinkin' o' changin' the title again, I'm not sure to what yet.

Now, then, an update on the fantabulous new vision for "Shut up!". I'm gunnin' for six people, one of which has completed his lines [and every other line, to boot, so's I can take my pick (^_^)], two people plannin' on doin' it, two people who haven't responded yet, and a sixth whom I haven't asked yet. To be honest, I'm still debating who the sixth ought to be, but, I've some ideas.

Not to mention, in my productive mode, I finished a brand new [cover] song, which I've already blogged about today. I dunno why I'm in this mood, but, I hope it lasts, cause there's so much shit I'd like to get done and out of the way.

1 comment:

Dally Doll said...

GO SIXTY!!

Can't wait to get home and d/l "I Like Fucking Toast."

I'll holla back atcha a lil later ;)

*smooches*
me