Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ladies and gentlemen.

I have made a grave mistake.

I shaved.

I know, you're thinking "Well, that's always a mistake, cause it irritates your pansy-ass skin." Well, you're right, I'll be more specific.

I shaved off that chin-beardy thinger [I'm never sure what to call it] I've had since... well, shit, since I had facial hair. I've never shaved it off 'til now.

And boy-howdy, what a motherfucking mistake! Who knew the difference some hairs on my chin would make to my appearance! I'm never shaving that son of a bitch off again after this.

This is the second worst shaving mistake I've made.

But, with any luck, it'll be back quickly. Part of being so gods damned hairy, I've found, is that it tends to grow in rather quickly. So, I shouldn't be without it for long, and then never again!

No comments: