Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Seriously?

Most of my comedy is done in the way of the hilariously absurd. So, sometimes, you have to know me and my stance on a subject to get the irony and joke. For instance, I make a lot of potentially racist and sexist jokes because the idea of racism and sexism is fucking ridiculous to me, so, I'm being ironic when I tell my Asian friend to do his math homework, because it's a ridiculous stereotype and the very idea makes me laugh.

I get that this upsets some people, anyway, but let me know that and I curb it around you. I've gotten to the point where I just plain keep it to myself and test boundaries 'til I find out what's cool and what's too far. So don't get terribly upset at me if in the future I say something that offends you. Just let me know that you don't find it as amusing as I do, and I'll stop. But after that, you should really take a good look at your choices in things to take too seriously, such as what some fat, white boy thinks.

2 comments:

Mavrek48 said...

hey sixty i get wat your saying, i sometimes joke like that but im the farthest thing from racist or a sexist. But honestly i only joke with friends of mine so its kinda ya know when i joke with ppl they know we are cool, good blog keep em coming, check mine out

Shepdawg25 said...

I find the whole idea of racism and sexism bullshit. I think people want something to bitch about, so that's why we have racism and sexism. I am someone who makes jokes non-stop, whether it sounds sexist or racist, it's not meant to be that way. I just like to joke and have fun. I have many black friends and female friends, yet I'll still say the same shit and it's cool. They have a understanding for it and know that I don't honestly hate black people or women. I say, don't change who you are, if people don't like it, they don't have to watch your videos or read your blog. Simple as that.