Sunday, February 15, 2009

I hate titles, I'm bad at them

The venerable Mr. G mentioned earlier the fact that I don't really update much. I mean, I do the mini-reviews each week, but, I think he meant more of legitimate updates. And there's a good reason for that. First of all, I can never remember details to put into a blog when treating it like a diary or journal; when recounting events. And I the few times I have tried that style of blogging I hate it, I always feel like I'm forgetting something. I'm just not good at that.

As for my usual bloggings about random things or just ranting about how I feel... haven't had any random things I wanted to blog about. I take that back, I did earlier this morning, but I put it off and now I can't remember what it was. And I haven't done any introspective rants about myself because, well, for anything I want to talk about here is someone I don't want to read it whom may or may not still read this blog.

There's something: I never assume anyone reads this thing. Is that strange? Like, I'm always a little bit surprised any time there's a comment. "Oh, whoa, someone read that." Y'know? I dunno, just a little aside.

So, that's why there've not been any updates, except for the mini-reviews, if anyone else was wondering.

1 comment:

Mr. Grape said...

This entry gets two thumbs up for the word venerable alone! :)