Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Not as entertaining a read this time, sorry

So, today and yesterday I've not been in a terribly good mood. Yesterday was my own fault. Today was not. But that's beside the point, my point is that one of the things on my mind is how shitty I am, so, let's talk about that, shall we?

So, in short, I'm ignorant and a coward. I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going or, hell, even when. And I really hate the amount of hand-holding it would appear I require. I know, that's all terribly cryptic, but I've come to the realization that I'm just not down with sharing full-detail information with anyone who happens to wander across this blog.

To top it all off, I'm fat, hairy, ugly, I hate my voice, my stomach sucks and it makes me feel ill way too often, I'm broke as shit, and the vicious circle that is my mind hates me even more because I hate myself. What the fuck, right?

Some good news, E3 is coming up and I'm looking forward to the conferences so I can hear about all the nifty games I won't be getting.

And that's not entirely sarcastic.

1 comment:

Stormy said...

It sounds like someone needs a hug, or a hula hoop. Go rob someonee and buy a hula hoop at Walmart. xD