Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My take on the new KoRn album

WHOOOO!

My only complaint is that they could have been bothered to think up an album title, methinks. (>_>) *cough*

But, when that's the only complaint one can muster, that's a damned good album! Or extreme fandom, you're choice.

Anyway, I enjoy it immensely. As usual, this album sounds very different from their other albums. And, despite being a trio, they pull through with an awesome album thanks to drummers like Terry Bozio, a drumming god, Brooks Wackerman, and even Jonathan Davis doing percussion on some of the tracks.

I, being the possibly obsessed KoRn fan I am, pre-ordered the super special bonus package edition, receiving a bad-ass t-shirt along with the deluxe edition of the album with a bonus DVD, which contains a delightfully insightful look into the making of the album. That was a hella long sentence, neh?

I really enjoy the first single from the album, released ages ago, "Evolution", but other than that, some of my favorite tracks from the album would be "Ever Be", which is one of two stabs at former guitarist Head that appear on the album, "Bitch We Got A Problem", and "Sing Sorrow", a bonus track on that aforementioned deluxe edition I pre-ordered.

I just don't know what else to say... go buy this shit, right now. It's fuckin' awesome.

2 comments:

Stormy said...

Right, so like, I saw them last night in concert. They were amazing, of course.

They even did the Pink Floyd song "The Wall" which was niffy since the background lights were set to look like the album cover for Darker Side of the Moon.

So, -rubrubrubs- I saw KoRn -rubrubrubs in your face- >.>

Sixty X Celph said...

I've seen KoRn before. =Þ When there were still -five- of them!