Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why am I better at...

Why am I better at being a friend rather than a boyfriend?

I've recently come to that conclusion. Anybody have any idea why the fuck that is? What is it I do or don't do that puts me onto this side o' the line as opposed to that side?

Seriously, this wouldn't be a problem if all the people I knew weren't all too shy, or too whatever to be ok with just havin' sex without necessarily being committed to a long-term relationship with that person. But they're all too "Oh, I can't do that. Sex is too important, and should only be shared with someone you truly love." Bullshiiiiiit, honey. Sex is nature, lifelong union rarely is.

Y'ever heard o' the seven-year-itch? It's after about seven years of being with someone after having had a child, a man or woman has urges to leave all that and move on to someone else. That's nature sayin' "Ok, this offspring is grown enough to be able to fend for itself in the wild, NEXT MATE".

In truth, I'm tired, but hyper, and in the mood to ramble. Which is precisely why this blog exists, after all! So, hope you enjoyed it!

6 comments:

Dally Doll said...

Yay for a new blog!

Yay for noncommital sex!

Sixty X Celph said...

Oh, tell me about it. I realized today that it'd been a week since I posted anything at all! Ugh, how could I be so neglectful!


Mmm, sex.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's because you, y'know, are ugly and kind of suck?

Also, read the ladder theory. Google it, it'll answer all your questions!

Stormy said...

-is bored with her life too-

-hasn't had any offspring yet-

-should probably get started on that-

Hey, Mr. Sixty, wanna come over? xD

Sixty X Celph said...

Ben, that's quite the interesting theory! But I don't buy it, enough people find my physically attractive that that just can't be it.

And that ladder theory thing is interesting, but, a little bit retarded, in my opinion.

Sixty X Celph said...

Oh, and, Ashley, m'dear, I am always willing to help in the baby-making process. (^_~)