Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dead and dying

My Xbox 360 died yesterday. Now I've gotta wait for a month or more before I can play the game I bought yesterday. UGH.

In other news, I do nothing, because I am a failure. I have yet to start looking for a job because apparently I don't give a damn, I haven't done much new musically 'sides something for the RFP compilation [which makes me ecstatic, it's a very good song, albeit a sad one] because I really don't know what to do. Though there's an interesting new something sort of in the works for Twon. Hopefully done by Halloween, but, with a shitty-ass vocalist like me on the project, who knows.

I dunno what the hell I'm doing.

3 comments:

Dally Doll said...

Sixty,
You are much too hard on yourself.

That's right. I said hard on.

Whut.

Sixty X Celph said...

Hard-on, that's hawt.

Anonymous said...

lolredrings