Saturday, December 22, 2007

Best 90's rap album of 2007

Easily the best one. I'm really loving this album [and the aforementioned physical size of the album]. It makes me think of older-school rap, which is awesome cause I miss those days, y'know? Other than that, I don't have a whole lot to say, 'sides it was five bucks well spent.

Best tracks, over-all, "Hip-Hop Culture". I agree with the lyrics, the beat's great, and the vox sound top-notch. "Ghetto Workout" is a close second, though, it's only lacking a slight bit in the way it sounds. Which is to say, I just prefer the way "Hip-Hop Culture" sounds.

Worst track? Hmm... I suppose "High King". Only reason being that after, like, eight albums from Kottonmouth Kings, I'm just blasé to drug songs, anymore. Sounds hella cool, though. Also, the first 23 seconds of "Cook The Party Up", that music drives me nuts. It's not bad for the chorus, cause it sounds less prevalent and more tucked in amongst the other noise, but, that intro... extremely minor complaint, though.

By the way, did I mention the disc is so small and cute? (^_^)

No comments: