Saturday, December 29, 2007

Short couple steps onto memory lane

For the past few years, I've been desperately trying to remember the title of a vidgame I played a lot whenever I hung out with my dad when I was younger. I finally found a good list of titles, because I was fairly confident that if I saw the title, I'd remember. I was right, and I did. (^______^)

That game is Strahl. Just to be sure, I checked out some screen shots, but all I needed to see was the cover art, cause I remember that big white snake demon thing. Fuckin' amazing game [as I recall, it could just be nostalgia speaking, I'll let you know once I find a way to play it again].

In the same vein, I stumbled across another title on that list that I immediately recognized, Brain Dead 13. Pretty amusing game.

No comments: