Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holy Hell, I did something

So, I've been making a lot of entries lately, but, son of a bitch, I did stuff today.

And by stuff, I mean I was bombin' around a variety of shopping centers with some friends.

We went all over the place: Heroes Your Mom Threw Out [comic book shop, which was fuckin' closed!], Rite Aid, Walgreens, Toys 'R' Us, the Arnot Shopping Mall [FYE, GameStop, a couch and recliner store, Waldenbooks, Spencer's, a pet store, Victoria's Secret, JoAnn Fabrics], Dix Sporting Goods, Kohl's, Wal-Mart, K-Mart... I think that's every place we went.

Not really any amazing stories from the day that I can think of... I know there are some, I'm just drawing a complete blank. Which is good, because in truth there are probably so many amusing tidbits that I'd have way too much typing to do. We did, however, get lost on the way to the comic shop. Only because they had moved their place of business and left a note on the door with the address. Finding it was sooo much fun. XD

But, yeah, I had quite the adventurous, entertaining day. (^_^) Unfortunately, I think I missed my chance for an awesome phone call. :( Bummer of a way to end the day.

2 comments:

Mr. Grape said...

I'm sorry, but i still can't get over "Dix Sporting Goods", because yes, i'm childish like that!

I would love to hear all of your amusing stories though, so find a way to remember them, since i feel like i'm being jipped here!

Sixty X Celph said...

Oh, believe me, I was making my own share of juvenile jokes at the expense of Dix. XD

I'll try to think of some to share with you, G.