Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In case anyone was curious...

Where the hell were you all of yesterday and thus far today?

Well, Miss Jess'ka made an impromptu visit. I realize that doesn't mean much to most anyone reading this blog, as I've only mentioned her the once before, but, she's someone I've been chatting with a little while now and whom I initially met on OkCupid, which is a dating site. And it was a nice surprise, as I really only joined so that I could answer match questions and save my quiz results, so, woot for lucky happenstance. (^_^) Anyway, she came down incredibly early Tuesday morning...

Backstory, earlier Sunday she had mentioned that she'd like us to maybe stop off on the way home and see her. It's not my business to share her business, but, she wanted a massage and cuddle. Unfortunately, that obviously did not come to pass. So we were chatting Monday night and around midnight she brought up that she could be here in a couple of hours. I pussy-footed around for an hour and another half before agreeing, because I was exceptionally nervous about such an occurrence, not to mention I'm paranoid as hell. But, I finally caved and said yes, and I'm terribly glad that I did. I realize you can't completely know a person just from chatting, but, you can get to know some things and you can certainly build an expectation. I liked what I came to know and I expected positive things. But, anyway, so she left and got here around 3:40 and immediately hugged me [that is important, because I'm a very touch-oriented person, but I've learned that there are a lot of people who are not, so, letting me know right off the bat that she was comfortable was an excellent move]. And then we ended up not going to sleep at all.

Come morning, shower and figure what we're going to do with the rest of our day, so, I called Tebo a little before quarter of ten. He had a class 9:50 to 11:15-ish, but after that he was free, so, decision was made to call him back at 11:15. So, Miss Jess'ka decided to take a nap, though she barely slept. She didn't fall asleep to begin with 'til around 10:30, and then she woke up every five or ten minutes to ask what time it was. At 11:09 [don't ask why I remember the exact time, I don't know why] Tebo called and said he got out early. We decided to hit the mall and bomb around, grab lunch, whatev 'til 12:30 when Hans got out of his class. So, we did, and around noon-ish or so we left and made our way to Corning, specifically to see if Hans was home. Tebo spoke with Hans on the way there, apparently, because we ended up going straight to Denison[I have no idea if that's how it's spelt] Park to play throw a frisbee around. And that's what we did 'til about two, with Nicole [friend of Tebo's and Hans' mostly, I only kind o' know her] and Hans showing up eventually. Tebo and Nicole had a mandatory class at 2:15, so they went to that, Hans went home, and Miss Jess'ka and I stayed at the park for a little while longer. Then we came back to my house, stopping on the way to get gas and a couple things at Target. The rest of the night's not something I'm going to go into because I'm honestly not sure if I should [minds out o' the gutter homies, it's not dirty. Not all of it. (^_~)] Hmm... I did watch the first episode of Doctor Who [I suppose it's the new Doctor Who, at least that's what Miss Jess'ka always referred to it as], I can share that much. Anyway, we eventually slept, awoke in the morning, showered [ASIDE: I really can't stand not getting at least one shower in a day], and got lunch at around 11:30. Yeah, I got sick of sharing lots of random details, as well as, I'm again not sure what I should and should not share. And now I'm hoping she makes it home okay, because... I'm retarded and I worry like a motherfucker. I'm sure she will make it just fine, but, I worry about slight chances of things a lot. It's an unfortunate, very irritating character flaw.

Remembering details of multiple days like I've done this entry and last is time-consuming and a little tiring, so, if I may, I will end this on a saccharine but bitter-sweet ending. Miss Jess'ka left to go back home about 30 or 40 minutes ago and I miss her very much already, which is really made worse because it's likely to be a month or more before I get to see her again. Such is life, I suppose.

1 comment:

Miss Jess'ka said...

ATTENTION: I totally did not die on the way home :-D

Yesterday evening? How about "Jess wimped out with a major stomach ache because she literally ate nothing but pizza the entire day"? Hahaha. Your attempts to conceal my lack of badassery are noted and appreciated, though. <3

See, I was expecting this update to be 3/4 a review of Doctor Horrible.