Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's the weirdest fuckin' thing

To start with, I realize the only things I seem to post are negative in nature, but, the only times I have something worth blogging about, it's bad. I've been working on it, though, and I've just plain not made posts because I don't want all... well, the two of you to think I'm some whiny bitch who complains about his life constantly. But, I realized something mere minutes ago that I just felt like sharing, so, bear with me.


I made it through work today without anything going wrong. I mean, nothing. It was perfect, and beautiful. By all ways of looking at it, it's been a good day. Hell, I even finally got my new glasses, since my other pair broke last Saturday.

But, despite that, I'm not happy. And I started thinking... I'm rarely ever happy anymore. I mean, it's not often that I'm particularly unhappy, I'm just not happy. Hell, I'm not even content. I just kind of... am.

But, alas, there's not much I can do. Hold and love my kitten, at this very moment. Play my vidgames, work on my songs when I can, and keep livin'. Maybe by dumb chance I'll stumble across something that'll make me happy again.

1 comment:

Mr. Grape said...

Yeah, i feel the exact same way you do.

Maybe if we were more 'normal' we could go get wasted and throw money at strippers, like every other upstanding guy our age.

In the end i guess the illusion of happiness is found in beer and football. Who knew?