Thursday, July 26, 2007

Three trains of thought, one blog posting

Why can't I just write something fun and light? Why does everything I write have to be serious, intense, emo, and/or angry? Why?!

The closest I've gotten to writing anything fun that didn't suck was "Three-Way", y'know, the song with devvie and Mr. Grape that's supposed to come out on the VFlaw.Net compilation album? Eventually. Anyway, that was the closest I've gotten. And even that was still serious-sounding and intense-ish.

I suppose, "For The Members At VFlaw Dot Net" was kind of ok, but the beat was crap. Just about the simplest beat for a rap song ever. But, it's still better than that a cappella pile o' crap "The Lighter Side Of Self-Deprecation". *shudder* Anyway, yeah... tie-in!


----


Today, my thoughts have been so scattered and bi-polar. And that's okay, when my thoughts are scattered, I end up writing some of my best material for some reason. But, the odd thing is the bi-polarity. I wrote two poems, at the same time, about opposite subject matters. Like, I literally wrote them at the same time, I'd write a couple lines in one, be struck with an idea for the other, and write it down, and then repeat that process back and forth. ABOUT OPPOSITE CONCEPTS! One's about how I don't want to do anything, and the other's about what I'm trying to accomplish... (>_<) Double-you tee motherfucking eff?!


----


My insomnia's getting worse. I hate sleeping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:p It's okay Sixty, writing helps you vent and stuff.
As for the not sleeping, have you tried taking sleeping pills, or are you not up for the drugs?

Sixty X Celph said...

No drugs for me, chickie.


-Sixty X Celph