Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Oh, look, a blue moon...

Hey, so, my brother [younger] is moving back here to live with us. Us being me, my mother, my baby sister, and my step father when he's home. So, anyone lookin' for a roommate? Mr. Grape? Ashy? Y'all are the only two I know of who read this thing. (>_>)

Finally time to rob me a bank! Get that green, yo!

I'm in a frantic mood, don't ask.

Holy shit, Rainbow Family Podcast! Ashy, you should totally be listening to this. And anyone else who looks at this thing but doesn't have anything to say, you should, too.

Ugh, I want to work on music. The rest o' my family needs to go out and eat or something, gimme my alone time.

FUCK.

And that's all I have to say.

2 comments:

Stormy said...

Ooo, poor Mr. Sixty.

-huggles- I'd give you room and board if I had any room. Maybe you can sleep under my bed in college? I'm sure there's enough space.

In the meantime, -kicks your family outta your house- xD

Unknown said...

Dude, Sixty. Just bait 'em with something. Suggest a movie, dinner, something that'll get them outta your hair. :D