Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I suck at subject titles

So, I've been thinking about death today. A variety of different ones. Pretty much the same ol' shit that comes up whenever I think about it.

For instance, if I were to die tomorrow... how would anyone but the immediate family know? That's not just internet peoples, that's everyone. My mates

But speaking of the internet peoples... no one would know. I'll just be some cat some people knew of on the internet who disappeared.

I'm just ramblin', spillin' a couple of the many fuckin' thoughts in my head lately.

Just for an idea of some of my other thoughts, my paranoia about people is worse than ever the last few days. And that's just the height of it, it's been getting steadily worse. It makes simple things like walkin' to the fucking post office to pick up mail extremely uncomfortable.

Even worse, things I love doing are, to a certain extent, nigh completely unbearable. Perfect example, Monday night volleyball. I've been going for more than a year, but, for the past couple weeks, I just can't fuckin' do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.