Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nearing the end

So, the second to last of vids I've currently planned to do.

The Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. So much nigh-nonsensical rambling it had to be split into two vids. And that's after I cut eight or nine minutes out of it. Crazy, huh?

So, after my two new Marz CD's get here, I'll do my vid showin' what CD's I've got [debating on whether to go into every album I've got, be it legit, burned, or downloaded, just do physical CD's, burned and legit, or, just legitimate CD's, thoughts?]. And then, who knows how long it'll be before I do another vid, neh?

In other, sadder, news: Heath Ledger was found dead in his apartment. Not only that, he was found naked by a maid. With sleeping pills "nearby". For all I know, in press lingo, that could just mean he had some in his fucking house. Anything to spark intrigue, am I right? But I'm waiting for that coroner's report and the follow-up article I'm sure'll come 'round lettin' people know what's what.

And in my own selfish mind, one of my first thoughts was "Well at least he finished his role in The Dark Knight first."

No comments: