Friday, October 3, 2008

Bad news and good news!

The bad news is I didn't watch any new movies again this week, so, no mini-reviews again this week, because I suck. More bad news, I still don't have my new mic.

Good news! Spliced together the wires of my old mic, so, there'll be new vids! Some of the stuff to look forward to: Pros and cons of video game consoles, a movie review for Hatchet, a response to Shep's Top Comic Book Movies vid from awhile back.

More good news, sometime over the next week we'll be shooting a new vid for Tebo Productions, finally. And this one may actually get finished since we mainly have to rely on only each other! (^_^) And I don't foresee either myself or Tebo bailing out on a new Tebo Productions vid, haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the pros and cons vid. i wonder what you and shepdawg will differ on?

Mavrek48 said...

Sounds good Sixty, I'd still be interested in a Bioshock review.