Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mini-Reviews 15

So, it's Sunday afternoon. I'm supposed to post these on Fridays. Whoops. >_< I've got excuses, though! Who's interested in knowing what they are? Two things, I've been crazy-sick since Wednesday evening and Gears of War 2 came out on Friday, which I purchased that morning. And then had my share of issues with, but, that'll be for another blog another time.

Desert Heat-- It's a bit of an older film, released in 1999. And this movie is fantastic. It's just so ridiculous. The whole town is full of ludicrous characters, like the English-accentedPat Morita, and even Van Damme himself is utterly ridiculous. It's an entertaining and extremely amusing hour and a half, I assure you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have this movie on VHS but i never botherd watching it, hell ill give it a spin.