Sunday, November 23, 2008

Whew

So, as of yesterday, I'm moved into the new place. I don't have all of my stuff just yet, but, enough to live with and keep myself entertained, so, good enough, eh? The rest of the stuff, as well as the rest of the family and their stuff, will be coming on Tuesday, so, whee, but for the time being, I'm enjoying having the place to myself. (^_^)

By the by, I posted a new vid in response to Shep on YouTube, check it out.

P.S., anyone who had the old address and landline number and wants the new information, let me know.

2 comments:

Shepdawg25 said...

Moves suck bro. I'm currently in the process of packing, it sucks.

Tiffany48 said...

Wow congrats on new place :)
Me and Kris are finally getting married and moving out too. Moving must be in the air or something because everyone is.
Hey I updated my blog check it out thankx!!