Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm a Ramblin' Man

So, yep. The Playstation 2's parental settings for DVD's makes no fucking sense and is ultimately useless except as a nuisance.

I'm thinking about starting to shave my legs as well, anybody got any thoughts?

I have a growing list of DVD's that I need to purchase, but I'm in need of a job first... add to that the games list, and I may need two.

Why are there so many jackasses who play vidgames online? Seriously.

Oh, speaking of vidgames and going back to things that make no sense and are useless, the Xbox 360's ability to avoid or prefer a player you've played with makes no sense and is useless.

In happier news, my pre-order of Indestructible, the new album from Disturbed, shipped a day or two ago, and I'm hoping it's soon. There was an issue where they added this $16 tax to my PSP pre-order, which would have been nice to know beforehand, but whatever. So, I put more money into my bank account, and hopefully that'll be the end of that and it'll ship soon.

I can't think of anything else to add right now. Oh! Here's a good way to end:

Mr. Grape, there's a new vid on YouTube.

No comments: