Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sorry, y'all.

I haven't typed up a weblog nor have I uploaded a new vid to YouTube in awhile. Sorry, y'all.

I just haven't been doing anything much lately, so, nothing to talk about. Been lazin' about watchin' movies and playin' vidgames. Been kind of down and boring. Which wasn't helped by my decision to watch Boys Don't Cry, which is a terribly tragic film and just made me even more depressed. And angry, because I hate people.

In good news, fourth season of Weeds started on Monday, so that was pretty nifty. I think it's off to a good start, getting to interesting places possibly. Good just as easily get irritatingly stupid and pointless, though, so we'll see how that goes.

I realize I should be working on, well, anything, and the gods know I've a backlog of stuff to get to, but... blah. Soon, hopefully. It'd also be nice to get on with my life, or get my life started really depending on how you look at it, but, life's overrated. I hope.

Anyway, so, yeah, hopefully I'll do something soon. I want to, but at the same time, I don't want to do anything, know what I mean?

2 comments:

Mavrek48 said...

Good to see ya back. I'm the same way, going about my day like a zombie not really doing anythin at all

Shepdawg25 said...

I feel you brother. I go through spurts to not do anything, i.e. gaming. I hadn't gamed in about 2 months. I'm out of that, thank God. Take care bud.