Tuesday, September 23, 2008

D'uh

So, I bought some new DVD's today. >_> Yeah, I know. I suck at saving money. XD Anyway, I was bombin' around Wal-Mart a bit and decided I'd see what was in the five dollar bin since it's been awhile since I bought a movie. And I found a few. (^_^)

I came across a legitimate copy of Stand By Me, which is nice because I have a burned copy a friend of mine gave me and I really, really wanted the real thing. And now I have it, squee! I also grabbed Uncle Buck and Meet Joe Black because they're great movies. And, finally, I picked up a copy of the Ultimate Edition of First Blood because I've been wanting to see this movie for a long time, even more so after seeing the recent Rambo. And now, I can! There's a nice complete collection I want that... I can't honestly remember who at the moment, but, someone out there has the one I want to get. Was it Shep? Gods, I wish I could remember right now. Anyway, I didn't mind shillin' five bucks to see the first one even though I hope to get that collection.

And that's enough rambling for now, I'm sore from volleyball, and I'm gonna go watch some more movies.

4 comments:

Shepdawg25 said...

If your talking about the Rambo collection, then yes it was me. It was the tin case collection with all movies, including the new one. It's awesome, I got it at Best Buy.

Uncle Buck rocks. Never seen Meet Joe Black(I want to though). Stand By Me, I've heard a lot of good things, what's it about?

Anonymous said...

Stand by me is my favorite movie, its just AWESOME! hope you enjoy it, and cool blog

Mavrek48 said...

what a coincidence, i have been really interested in Meet Joe Black in our 5 dollar bin but didn't know about it. Also I have been eyeing Stand By Me lately too.

Tiffany48 said...

Hey those sound like good buys!
I have updated my blog. Check it out!