Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A little bit of bitching

This may end up being very stream of consciousness. I've been weird the past... well, my whole life, but, more acutely the past few days. Or past... week? I'm really not sure. But... yeah. Like, I'm feeling much less talkative and I feel like I'm not engaging in conversation. Normally I do so by just asking a buttload of questions or asking for explanations/elaborations. But I'm not so much lately. I mean, I'm still just as curious, I just feel like... it's not my place, I guess? Like, it's none of my business, I shouldn't even be asking. And I find myself with nothing to say in response to things. Like, anything, even simple things. So, being that I am a very boring person with little to be talked about from my own life, I seem much less talkative. Or, I am much less talkative. I dunno. Speaking of being boring, I feel much more boring as well. I mean, I've always considered myself to be exceptionally uninteresting [which is kind of oxymoronic, now that I think about it], but, again, more acutely lately. Perhaps that has to do with being less talkative? Having these big gaps in conversation, long periods where I say/type absolutely nothing. Could be. To segue again, I think that's all I have to say. To end this, I am trembling uncontrollably for some reason... oh, wait, it passed. So, I'll end this with something else... oh, I've been eating a ridiculous amount of cereal lately. I don't know why.


EDIT: No, wait, I do have more. I feel very distant from everyone lately. Again, I'm pretty sure all of this goes back to being less talkative. Except for the cereal thing, I think that's unrelated. But, less conversation, less sense of connection? Maybe? When did I become reliant on that connection to feel well? Blegh. The internet's also very frustrating lately, for somewhat related reasons.

1 comment:

Project TORN said...

-hug-

I know, I know.