Thursday, April 3, 2008

For Mavrek's Curiosity

Some of my favorite movies when I was littler were The Crow, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Warriors of Virtue, Clue, and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie. As I've grown, Warriors of Virtue and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie kind of fell off that particular list, though I still enjoy them. To take their place, though, came along X-Men, X2: X-Men United, and Superbad.

So, current favorite movies list [in no particular order]:

The Crow
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Clue
X-Men
X2: X-Men United
Superbad

2 comments:

Mavrek48 said...

ah very nice list, I've never seen Clue, but I like that game

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.