Friday, April 18, 2008

Graphic Seasonal Violence

Holy shit! As of yesterday, summer seems to officially be here. Yesterday, above 70ºF. Day before that? I don't think it even reached 65ºF. The sun was litetally in the sky yesterday for an hour longer than it had been the day before, or so it seemed.

Summer just leapt upon me in a dark alley, beat the shit out of me, raped my asshole, and then didn't even have the decency to leave me alone; broken and violated. It just hovers over me, enveloping me with the unnatural heat it exudes! Mocking! Jeering at my shame!

I hate summer.

3 comments:

Mavrek48 said...

Dang very descriptive. Got a question for ya, Whats the guitar part on your "One Of Those Days" videos? Inbetween scenes? I'd like to learn that, just didn't know if it's an actually song or not. Thanks

Shepdawg25 said...

Wow, that was funny to read. I hate the summer too, come back winter!

Mr. Grape said...

Man, i'd hate to see where you got sunburn on that one...