Saturday, April 12, 2008

Instead of a Vidlog... Rambling Text.

I don't have the patience to wait and wait for this computer, which has randomly slowed down to a dying crawl all of a sudden, to actually be bothered to load websites and uploaders and such, so! You're getting a weblog instead of a vidlog.

Bought some new games:

Luigi's Mansion [NGC]
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time [PS2] [fun game, just never got around to owning it myself]
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass [NDS]

I also reserved Mario Kart Wii, so, can hardly wait to enjoy that once it's out.

News in my life... almost seems like nothing, as usual... let me think harder...

Note of interest! Why does everyone but me care so fucking much about me taking the GED exam? I don't even care, why should they? Is it weird that they seem so invested in it? Is that normal for people who claim to care about whether or not you get some silly-ass wannabe diploma?

Oh, hey, relived [in that I told the story to someone else, not in that I reenacted them a second time] some painful memories. Almost falling out of a moving car, falling over stairs and snapping my collarbone, putting my arms through a window... good times, in retrospect. Sucked in their own moments, but as stories from my past, good times.

"Your Dark Princess" vid being worked toward some more, purchased supplies to create the necessary backdrop. Barring an untimely death, will be working more on that this coming Friday. A new idea was brought up 'twixt Tebo and myself for a script that could be potentially intriguing. We'll see where that goes, neh?

Haven't really worked on music in forever. I recorded an cappella song in the hopes of whetting appetites for that sXc album that's forever in progress. Haven't mixed it yet, haven't had much free access to the computer lately. I think I'm reaching a breaking point for working by myself. I'm a very co-dependent person, so, I desperately need that collaborative feel of being in a band, but no one I know plays an instrument [including me], I'm too shy for meeting new people easily, and I suck at singing. Whoopee!

I think I'm done rambling for now. Stay tuned for the next stream of consciousness weblog!

P.S.
If anybody else out there feels that they're starting to get sick of me, please don't make lame excuses. Just tell me straight up the deal. I feel as though this is happening currently, though I won't name names [I'm damn near certain she doesn't read this thing, nor does anybody else whom would know the person if I did type a name, but I'm still not going to] and it sucks. It could be my paranoia working again, but it just feels like she absolutely does not want to be around me.

4 comments:

Mavrek48 said...

Star Ocean: Till The End of Time wats that game about? I've heard of it but don't know anything about it?

Stormy said...

Gaah, I'm so jealous of all your games. I can't help with your music issues, even if I did live closer I couldn't help cuz I have no talent in that area!

I want you to get your GED cuz I want to see you have something accomplished even if you call it a silly-ass wannabe diploma. I want you to work and have lots of money and expand your horizons and all that amazing stuff.

I'm rambling and may sound harsh, but whatever! -huggles- You're still awesome.

Shepdawg25 said...

Luigi's Mansion, I almost bought today. The place wanted $35 for it, so I said no, considering I've seen it for $20 in other places. Anyways, excited for the Tebo Productions video. I'm not here to "parent" but I do think a GED would be a positive thing to have on your side. Just an opinion. Take care Sixty, talk to you soon!

Mavrek48 said...

hey sixty what was the ending in the book? how was it. If you want send me a msg on youtube so shep wont see the ending