Thursday, April 24, 2008

OCD Neat Freak... Usually.

I like my things organized. All my movies, games, and CDs are in alphabetical order. It used to be that I was as organized in my creative ideas. I had a stack of notebooks. One was for lyrics and poetry, one was for dreams, one for bass riffs, etc., etc. Anymore, I just scribble my idea down onto anything handy due to many difficulties in this system: it was too annoying trying to locate the appropriate book from where I had it last, impractical to carry numerous notebooks when I'm on the go, if I had an idea at work I didn't generally have the time to find a notebook I may have brought with me... there were many issues.

Anyway, the whole point to this entry is that I have misplaced the red notebook which had at the end of it the very basic [and barely legible] script idea for "Your Dark Princess". (>_<) This isn't so much a problem of not having the script. Most of it is already contained within a notepad file here on this computer, and I'm fairly confident either I or Tebo could remember any specifics not already typed up. The problem is I have no idea what else was in that notebook [my memory is ostensibly the entire reason I write down any ideas I have as soon as I can].

If you happen to know the whereabouts of my red notebook, please let me know.

UPDATE: Found it! It was tucked into the stupid GED prep book I got.

5 comments:

Mavrek48 said...

you sound like me man, all my stuff is in order too. Just alot easier to have things in a certain place

Mavrek48 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stormy said...

I was going to say I ate it, but you found it.

So what I had eaten must have been that other notebook of yours.

Shepdawg25 said...

I have the same neat freak problem, glad you found your notebook. I was going to try to create some laborate story as to what happened to your notebook(possibly alien invasion for red notebooks), but you found it, so the aliens must have not needed it.

Sixty X Celph said...

Jeezum crow, my notebooks gettin' eaten, stolen my aliens... it's understandable, though, they're positively jam-packed with wonderful ideas... *rolls his eyes*

Y'all crazy.