Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Death of An Angel.

An Angel was born the seventh of February, 1981.

An Angel died the sixth of July, 2009.

I had ideas when I opened Notepad of what to write. I don't anymore, though. Part of it is I don't necessarily feel like I have any right to say anything. Inqy's husband and daughter are certainly in far worse pain than I am. Inqy had much closer friends who are certainly in far worse pain than I am.

Then, there's the point that I haven't talked to her in a long while. Largely because of a very petty move on my part which I don't even know if she was aware of occuring. And to that point, I don't even know if she remembers me at all. Or ever thought about me. And I didn't make much of an effort to contact her too often because I assumed she did not, had not. I assumed she was better off without me bothering her.

But, when I heard about her death last night, the news rendered me in such a state that I could not explain to my Jess'ka why I was crying because I was having difficulty speaking.

In short, I am conflicted.

And here I am, again, unsure what to say.

Today has been strange. No one I interact with on a day-to-day basis, excluding when I sign in come evening, knows who Angel Yates is. They don't know that this delightful, funny, terrifically talented artist died yesterday morning. They don't know how many people are hurting from this. A human being copes better if they have someone with which they can share their pain because they feel it, aussi. Hence the existence of funerals and wakes. I do not have this. Luckily, I am well-equipped to handle myself. But it makes the day strange.

There is a memorial service in Sarasota, Florida, on the eleventh of July, 2009, for an Angel who died. It is impossible for me to be there to pay my respects in person. But she will be missed terribly by many people. She was a wonderful friend while I had the honor. My best wishes go to Roley and Jubee in her absence.



http://inqy.in/
http://wickedalchemy.net/
http://onnachance.com/

3 comments:

Chickadee said...

Oh, Thomas. -_-
You do know you can call me, right?

Sixty X Celph said...

I am aware, chickadee. It wasn't necessary, though. But, thank you.

Chickadee said...

Y'know what bothers me? Really bothers me?

It's because of her that we were brought together as friends. And now, she is no longer among us.