Monday, July 13, 2009

Two in one night, oh joy!

I worry that anything I say or do may influence the way people talk to me and the things people say to me. It's the reason I tend to keep a lot of complaints and opinions to myself.

Like, I'll say something, express some opinion, and from then on whomever I was speaking with or around when I said whatever will think to themselves, "Oh, well, I'll just keep this to myself from now. I won't mention it to him."

I don't want that to happen. I worry about that happening.

2 comments:

Chickadee said...

You worry too much, hush.

R.G. Hommes said...

@Sixty X Celph:

You don't want others to think "Oh, well, I'll just keep this to myself from now" yet you are doing the exact same yourself. This makes your worry wholly justified as this is what happens in reality. If you are sincere in your wish for not wanting this to occur, the best you can do is not take part in it yourself.

@Chickadee.

Your comment is foolish. You are saying this: "Close your eyes to truth and everything will be alright". The exact opposite is true and I hope it was a mere slip of the mind in your effort to be comforting that led to it.

@Both

Smile!