Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Batpod's stupid

I've tried to get used to the Batpod from The Dark Knight, I really have. But I just can't, I do not find it appealing at all, aesthetically speaking. It just looks ridiculous to me.

Granted, I thought the same thing about the Tumbler when Batman Begins first came out, but that was different. I was merely upset at the change from the more classical Batmobile, which I adore. But, I got over that pretty quickly and I've come to love the Tumbler, it's badass.

But, seriously, the Batpod is stupid, no matter how many times I watch The Dark Knight.

Yeah, that's all, I just wanted to get that off my chest.

2 comments:

Mr. Grape said...

Well seeing as it's apart of the Batmobile this time around, what did you really expect?

I mean i could understand not liking it if it were a totally separate vehicle, but this one is built in, and part of the car.

So obviously it was bound to look exactly the same.

Sixty X Celph said...

I... have no idea what you're going on about, G, or why. >_>