Friday, January 16, 2009

Mini-Reviews 24

Fear-- I'm not sure how I've managed to never hear of this movie before. Mark Wahlberg, Reese Witherspoon, and William Petersen are all pretenders whom I admire. How how how? Anyway, it's a very good movie, especially Mark Wahlberg's performance.


Hancock-- I don't understand why people are disappointed with this movie, I loved it. It's very funny and I love the character of John Hancock; I think he's terribly intriguing.
POSSIBLE SPOILER
I was a bit iffy when they introduced the female counterpart, but, it turned out better than I thought. I wasn't much of a fan of how it ended, though. Very powerful, then it cut to the "One Month Later" stuff that kind o' killed it for me.
/POSSIBLE SPOILER

Horton Hears A Who!-- I thought it was pretty good. I mean, you're pretty much going to know whether you like it or not before you even start watching it, but, yeah. This is more of a straight-up kid's movie as opposed to something like Shrek with lots of jokes for the adults, as well. So, as long as you dig children's films, you'll probably enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not heard of Fear, and i've not seen the other two.
Really want to see Hancock, coz Will Smith is a legend :-)
Horton Hears A Who looks pretty good, I love Dr. Seuss so this one should be good.

Tiffany48 said...

Fear is good. I enjoyed it!
I agree with you about Hancock! I loved it! So don't know what all the fuss about it was.
Check out my blog and myspace!