Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pissed off kids are funny

Which is why I antagonize little shits.

So, quick back story, I woke up this morning to my mother yelling at Laurie, my sister, because she took my mother's glasses while we were sleeping and played with them. And subsequently lost them.

So, understandably, she was told she's not allowed to watch anything on television until my mothers glasses are found, and probably not even then. We will instead listen to my mother's choice of music. Well, they will. Laurie is displeased. She's sitting on the couch screaming, and she yells, "I just want a decent life! Without music! I don't even have a nice mom!" XD

And just now! I told her she couldn't play one of my Pokémon games on her GBA because she just walked in and started taking it out of the case without asking. She stomps out of the room to my mother's bedroom and tries to slam the door shut, but she fails in this task because her big, pink horse is in the way. I laugh [natch]. She gets even more infuriated and is yelling "SHUT UP!" while she moves the pink horse and tries to slam the door shut again... and hits something else that was in the way of the door closing. XDDD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! awww how adorable!
That incident sounds hilarious!
p.s. I can properly say HAPPY NEW YEAR now :-)
xx

Shepdawg25 said...

I was laughing my ass off envisioning those events.

Happy New Year bro!

jasong4111 said...

Ahh; the joy of younger siblings. :D

Happy New Year Sixty!