Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So, anyone else seen or heard of PETA's new ad campaign? If not, you should click that funny-colored text right there, it's definitely worth reading. I'll wait.

So, yeah... XDDDD

I'll repeat a couple of my favorite quotes:

"Most parents would never dream of spending a weekend torturing kittens for fun with their families, but hooking a sea kitten through the mouth and dragging her through the water is the same as hooking a kitten through the mouth and dragging her behind your car."
-- Ashley Byrne, PETA campaign coordinator

Now, maybe I'm just an evil motherfucker, but that made me cackle. XD


"I think I may eat some sea kittens tonight."
-- Brian Dixon, National Marine Fisheries Service management biologist

XDD The utter disdain I can imagine in his voice as he makes a mockery of this campaign is wunderbar.

And if you get a chance, look at these "bedtime stories". That is some dark, macabre shit in there. I have never in my life been so depressed by fish. XD

No comments: